2008. április 14., hétfő

EverQuest 2 : Unforgiving Nektulos

Even though I didn't MMO for most of the weekend (see update tomorrow for more on that), I did play EQII on Friday, and put in good time with Isnin for the challenge. On the plus side, I really started to get into a groove with Isnin. Nektulos forest + Isnin = fun times.

When things were going optimally I was having a LOT of fun with the character. On the minus side, there is a lot of aggro in Nektulos and I pulled more critters than I could handle.

To be specific, I did that four times too many on Friday:

OH Noes!

That really puts the challenge at risk of an early end! I'm now on my very last life! I can't blame anyone either. I was rolling with the content in Nek and just enjoying it. I was in that magic groove where things feel right and it was hard to worry about over pulling. Which means I was getting cocky. Thus the price I paid. 25 levels and 8 lives. Now the trick becomes making this last one really stick — without wimping out on the content. Wish me luck!

EDIT: I forgot to include that the first death was in the Wailing Caves. I pulled a named and didn't see his four buddies. They came along for the party though…

By : Grimwell


Links :
blog toplist
MMORPG
Blog Partner
Blog Partner

Nincsenek megjegyzések: